It is one of the simplest soups, yet we rarely make it. This recipe will change that!
Ingredients for 3 servings:
- 500 g champignon mushrooms
- 200 g butter
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 large knife tip of ground white pepper
- 100 ml cooking cream (30-32%)
- fresh parsley
- Wash the mushrooms well and dice them.
- Melt the butter and sauté the diced onion in it.
- Add the mushrooms to the sautéed onion, leaving a few pieces aside for decor.
- Pour enough water on the mushrooms and onion to cover half of it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the mushrooms until soft, then mix them in a blender and add the cream. Put the soup back on the stove and let it simmer, then take it off the heat. You can add some milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the pieces of mushroom put aside without grease, chop the parsley and add them on top of the soup when serving.